"Ready to ship" Items lead time is 4 to 6 days. "Customized" items are usually delivered within 6 to 8 weeks. Special order custom sizes and colors may take additional time.
- Gloss laminate finish
- Highly durable and scratch resistance
- Desk structure is built with combination of commercial plywood and MDF
- Outer structure is built with high pressure laminates in gloss or matte finish
- Desk is primed, glossed and covered with clear protective layer
- This desk is design to create a larger size which could be shipped in two pieces
- This desk is designed to serve as a long reception desk or a retail counter
- Desk height could be adjusted from 30-36" and counter height from 42" -48"
- We can also provide custom storage, cabinets and shelving systems
- 2.5" grommet hole with white cover is included
- Color changing LED light/remote is additional $195
108"W x 28"D x 44"H
120"W x 28"D x 44"H
144"W x 28"D x 44"H
168"W x 28"D x 44"H
184"W x 28"D x 44"H
This desk can also be manufactured with commercial laminates, wood veneers, custom sizes are also available.
Shipping and Delivery Service
We offer white glove delivery service for South and Central Florida and provide nationwide curbside shipping. Our furniture is very securely and professionally packed, usually ships in 1- 3 pieces and minimal assembly is required. Customer is responsible for removing the packaging and wood crating.
Different Material Details
Commercial Laminates: This is the most popular and affordable choice to build commercial products. These are high pressure surfaces that are durable and scratch resistant. For lighter colors, we use matching PVC laminates to avoid showing black line. White gloss laminate is our most popular surface which has excellent durability. Some popular manufacturing brands include Wilson Art, Formica, Laminati
Wood Veneers: These surfaces give you a realistic feel of actual wood. Veneers are thin sheets of actual wood grains that are glued on top of plywood or mdf structures and protected with commercial sealer and coated with matte or gloss clear finish to achieve a professional look. Please note that veneers do tend to scratch over time with average life of approx. 5 years. Popular veneers are Maple, White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut and Gray Oak.