Items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks. Custom sizes and colors may take additional time.
- Gloss laminate finish
- Highly durable and scratch resistance
- Desk structure is built with combination of commercial plywood and MDF
- Outer structure is built with high pressure laminates in gloss or matte finish.
- Brushed aluminum toekick.
- Brushed aluminum or Gold toe kick all around
- 2.5" grommet hole with white cover is included
- Color changing LED with remote: $150
Dimensions & Cost:
48"W x 30"D x 44"H
60"W x 30"D x 44"H
72"W x 30"D x 44"H
84"W x 30"D x 44"H
92"W x 30"D x 44"H
* Matching storage options, custom sizes and colors are available.
Shipping Cost: Shipping cost includes professional wood crating to avoid damages. Final shipping cost is adjusted after a zip code is provided.
Delivery Service: This desk is delivered locally in South Florida by our staff. The desk is shipped nationwide with commercial freight liner, crated in one piece and on a palette. We ship to business address and curbside only. Customer is responsible for removing packaging, crate, palette etc.
Different Material Details
Commercial Laminates: This is the most popular and affordable choice to build commercial products. These are high pressure surfaces that are durable and scratch resistant. For lighter colors, we use matching PVC laminates to avoid showing black line. White gloss laminate is our most popular surface which has excellent durability. Some popular manufacturing brands include Wilson Art, Formica, Laminati
Wood Veneers: These surfaces give you a realistic feel of actual wood. Veneers are thin sheets of actual wood grains that are glued on top of plywood or mdf structures and protected with commercial sealer and coated with matte or gloss clear finish to achieve a professional look. Please note that veneers do tend to scratch over time with average life of approx. 5 years. Popular veneers are Maple, White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut and Gray Oak.
|Lead time||3-4 weeks|