"Ready to ship" Items lead time is 4 to 6 days. "Customized" items are usually delivered within 6 to 8 weeks. Special order custom sizes and colors may take additional time.
- Gloss laminate finish
- Highly durable and scratch resistance
- Desk structure is built with combination of commercial plywood and MDF
- Outer structure is built with high pressure laminates in gloss or matte finish
- Built-in color changing LED light with remote included
- Satin aluminum toe kick all around
- High counter width is 6" wide all around
- 2.5" grommet hole with white cover is included
48"W x 30"D x 44"H
60"W x 30"D x 44"H
72"W x 30"D x 44"H
84"W x 30"D x 44"H
92"W x 30"D x 44"H
This desk can also be manufactured with commercial laminates, wood veneers, custom sizes are also available.
Different Material Details Commercial Laminates: This is the most popular and affordable choice to build commercial products. These are high pressure surfaces that are durable and scratch resistant. For lighter colors, we use matching PVC laminates to avoid showing black line. White gloss laminate is our most popular surface which has excellent durability. Some popular manufacturing brands include Wilson Art, Formica, Laminati
Wood Veneers: These surfaces give you a realistic feel of actual wood. Veneers are thin sheets of actual wood grains that are glued on top of plywood or mdf structures and protected with commercial sealer and coated with matte or gloss clear finish to achieve a professional look. Please note that veneers do tend to scratch over time with average life of approx. 5 years. Popular veneers are Maple, White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut and Gray Oak.