"Ready to ship" Items lead time is 3 to 5 days. "Customized" items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks. Special order custom sizes and colors may take additional time.
- Meeting and conference table with 1/2" low-iron glass that is hand cut, tempered and polished
- Bottom of the glass is finished with special glass paint that is scratch resistance
- Base is made with commercial plywood and high pressure PVC laminates
- Glass is also available in lighty gray, baby blue, lime green, orange, red and charcoal
- Single piece glass is available up to 84" width, larger glass is split in two pieces
- We can provide the glass with wire holes as follow
- 2.5" grommet hole with cover: $75
Dimensions & Price:
72"W x 36"D x 30"H
84"W x 42"D x 30"H
92"W x 42"D x 30"H
108"W x 48"D x 30"H
120"W x 48"D x 30"H
144"W x 48"D x 30"H
168"W x 48"D x 30"H
This desk can also be manufactured with commercial laminates, wood veneers, custom sizes are also available.
Different Material Details Commercial Laminates: This is the most popular and affordable choice to build commercial products. These are high pressure surfaces that are durable and scratch resistant. For lighter colors, we use matching PVC laminates to avoid showing black line. White gloss laminate is our most popular surface which has excellent durability. Some popular manufacturing brands include Wilson Art, Formica, Laminate
Wood Veneers: These surfaces give you a realistic feel of actual wood. Veneers are thin sheets of actual wood grains that are glued on top of plywood or mdf structures and protected with commercial sealer and coated with matte or gloss clear finish to achieve a professional look. Please note that veneers do tend to scratch over time with average life of approx. 5 years. Popular veneers are Maple, White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut and Gray Oak.
High Gloss Lacquers: This is a commercial painting process where two coats of primer, two coats of lacquer and two coats of clear coat is applied on top of plywood/mdf structure to achieve a glass like high end look. This surface has the best look but also requires the most care as it can chip or scratch easier than other options. This surface is not recommended for high traffic areas or the surfaces where you have to consistently write, such as desk counters or conference tables. We usually recommend clear or white glass tops to protect writing surfaces which we also manufacture.
|Lead time:||3-4 weeks|